If you don’t know this already, project management software is your BEST FRIEND if you own manage, or even work at a business. There are so many tools out there, but I’m here to help you weed through and find the best tools at the best prices… or better yet, FREE. ClickUp is one of those tools. I was previously a dedicated user of Asana, but my recent discovery of ClickUp has changed that!
If you’re not familiar with project management software, it’s basically a digital board for tracking all of your projects, clients, prospects, and more. It may seem tedious at first, but once you’re all set up in ClickUp, it really is a savior for your time management. Here are a few short and sweet reasons I love ClickUp and why it’s better than it’s competitors:
- SO many customization levels, even with the free version. There is a ClickUp users group on Facebook that can be a huge resource in addition to their YouTube tutorials.
- It’s cloud based, so you can check it anywhere you get internet. They also have a sweet app for iOS and Android.
- You can manipulate the hierarchy to make it work for YOU and your workflow.
- Lots of add-ons for integrations, time tracking, contact, calendars, etc. (included in the paid versions).
There are a few things about ClickUp that aren’t my favorite, but it didn’t keep me from using it. Here they are:
- Can be an overwhelming level of customization.
- There will be a learning curve if you haven’t used ClickUp before or any other project management tools.
It may seem like a lot to dive into at first, but that’s what I’m here for! To help you set up systems and processes that give you more time to do what you do best! If you don’t believe me yet, check out their reviews: https://clickup.com/reviews.